BATTLE lines drawn for the elections on May 6.
Colchester Borough Council is led by Lib Dems and run by a coalition of the Liberal Democrats and Labour. We want to keep it that way, for the good of Colchester. To do so we have to HOLD our seats and ideally WIN others. Here are OUR great candidates:
- Berechurch - Mick Spindler
- Castle - Martin Gillingham
- Greenstead - Chantelle-Louise Whyborn
- Highwoods - Kieron Franks
- Lexden and Braiswick Sandra Culham
- Marks Tey and Layer - Mark Hull
- Mersea and Pyefleet - Susan Waite
- Mile End - Martin Goss*
- New Town and Christ Church - Catherine Spindler
- Old Heath and Hythe - Soban Asghar
- Prettygate - John Loxley
- Rural North - Will Brown
- Shrub End - Lyn Barton *
- St Anne’s and St John’s - Mike Hogg *
- Stanway - Paul Williams
- Tiptree - Jennifer Stevens
- Wivenhoe - Michelle Burrows
6 May sees two other elections. For Police Fire and Crime Commissioner and Jon Whitehead.
And for elections to the County Council. To all of our dedicated, hard working candidates for County, our huge thanks also:
- Abbey - Peter Schrami
- Constable - Will Brown
- Drury - Isobel Merry
- Maypole - Tony Emment
- Mersea - Susan Waite
- Mile End & Highwoods - David King
- Parsons Heath - John Baker *
- Stanway & Pyfleet - Lesley Scott-Boutell
- Wivenhoe - Mark Cory
All of our great Councillors* and candidates bring something special - a belief in better.
In values and care and support to our fellow citizens. In help to those most in need, in a fair tolerant and progressive society, in great services and care for residents. Thank you! For all you do. All year.
Vote Lib Dem on 6 May!